Thursday, March 17, 2011

More Aussie Pro-Deather Spin


Here's more Aussie media spin in favor of legalizing euthanasia. It’s the old I-should-be-killed-because-I'm-tired-of-living argument tied to the I-don't-want-to-suffer argument, tied to I-don't-want-to-be-a-burden schlock. I expect that this pro-deather full court press will continue.
Euthanasia: The public politics of the most private decision
I tried to hold my breath as I followed my mum through the long hospital corridors. I hated the sterile smell as I imagined it smelt like death.
Inside the room, there were strangers in three beds. In the other was my Gran: white-haired, tiny and frail. We pulled a curtain around us for some pretend privacy. But everyone could hear what she was saying. I wished I couldn’t. more

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page